Please consider applying for one of our available positions below
Join Our Team!
Every once in a while you come across an opportunity that just screams YES! We believe the chance to join the Guardian family is one of those rare times. Why? Well, first of all, we’re all about saying YES…
Please consider applying for one of our available positions below. Thank you.
- Emergency veterinarians are needed for a busy emergency hospital in Middletown, NY. We offer a generous benefits package.
- We are seeking emergency doctors who are a good fit in our culture and who will gladly abide by our core principles: Respect, Collaboration, Caring, and Integrity.
- We prefer friendly, outgoing personalities who are comfortable dealing with a wide range of people and enjoy teaching and training colleagues. The right candidates will have a strong commitment to advancing the field of veterinary medicine. Our emergency doctors must be willing to provide high-quality medical and surgical care for homeless, rescued, and shelter animals, which is an integral part of our mission. Please submit your resume in the form on this webpage. Thank you.
$5000 sign-on bonus!
- We are in need of the best veterinary technicians out there. This hospital will feed into our flagship hospital, Guardian Veterinary Specialists in Brewster, NY. You will be learning and working with the best!!!
- If you are a compassionate, motivated individual who would like to be a part of a rapidly growing, independently emergency hospital, please submit your resume in the form on this webpage. Thank you.
Veterinary Assistants at Guardian Veterinary Emergency are the backbone of our team, supporting our veterinary technicians and veterinarians in providing the best possible care to our patients.
We are looking for someone who is positive, friendly, and able to communicate clearly and concisely, even in stressful situations. You should be able to think on your feet and be adaptable, following the flow of the day and changing course as needed, while still staying within the guidelines and demonstrating sound judgment.
- Love of animals and a passion to help and heal, first and foremost
- The desire to continually learn and grow
- 2 years’ experience in a veterinary hospital/clinic working as an assistant or 1 year experience in a veterinary hospital/clinic AND completion from a veterinary/assistant/veterinary science program
Benefits and Perks:
- $1,000 sign on bonus
- Hands on training and learning opportunities with top specialists in the field
- Chance to make a difference in an animal and owners ‘life
- PTO earned
- Unique culture that focuses on strong positive relationships within the work place
- Exceptional benefits (health, vision and dental)
- Generous discount on employee pet boarding & pet care
- Free dinner days, weekly
- Guardian outings
- Pet blood donor perks
- Free pet bereavement services for staff
- Free mental health services for staff
If interested, please submit your resume in the form on this webpage. Thank you.