Helpful Links and Resources
To help you be an informed pet parent, here are some resources you may find useful.
How to Prevent a Pet Emergency
There are simple, commonsense steps we can take to prevent many pet emergencies:
Despite our best intentions, emergencies can still occur. That’s why it’s crucial to be prepared in two important ways:
- American College of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Official website of the American College of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
- American Veterinary Medical Association A not-for-profit association representing more than 80,000 veterinarians working in private and corporate practice, government, industry, academia, and uniformed services
- ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center ASPCA-sponsored poison control website.
- Pet Poison Helpline– An additional resource for poison/toxicity in pets
- Veterinary Partner is here to support your veterinarian and you in the care of your companion animals by providing reliable, up-to-date animal health information from the veterinarians and experts of the Veterinary Information Network (VIN), the world’s first and largest online veterinary database and community.